Sunday, April 20, 2008

April Previews Comic Picks

BIZARRE NEW WORLD TP VOL 01 FLYING MAN DISCOVERED – Yay! I’ve been waiting for this. Loved the first issue.
COMIC FOUNDRY MAGAZINE SUMMER 2008
COMICS NOW #3
CONAN THE CIMMERIAN #0 – Cheap, why not?
CONTRACT #0 – Ditto.
HACK SLASH SERIES #13 GRAHAM CVR B – Brandon Graham cover!!!!!!!!!!!
KYLE BAKER NAT TURNER SC – I like Kyle, but typically don’t like wordless stuff.
MADAME XANADU #1 – Always up for a new Vertigo series.
NANA TP VOL 11 – Keep ‘em coming.
NEW YORK FOUR – Brian Wood be good. I know it's for the teens, but that never seems to stop me.
PUNISHER MAX LITTLE BLACK BOOK – On the fench on this one. The writer gets good hype so I’ll probably bite.
RED MASS FOR MARS #1 (OF 4): Just got around to reading Pax Romana #1 and loved it. I can’t wait to see what’s next from Hickman.
SKAAR SON OF HULK #1 – Why not?
SPARKS #1 (OF 8) – Gotta support the Hero.
STATION #1 (OF 5) – I thought this sounded interesting the first time it was solicited.
STRAW MEN #1 – Sounds interesting.
SUPERIOR SHOWCASE #3 – Love this series.
SUPERMAN #677 – Uh, oh, cause of Robinson writing this.
SWORD TP VOL 01 – Not sure about this, I liked the first issue, and I’ve always been curous about Luna Bros stuff.
WAR HEROES #1 – Near concept. Military recruits given Superpowers.
WOLVERINE #66 – Neat concept. Future Wolverine tale. Art looks nice too.
ACME NOVELTY LIBRARY HC #18 - Thinking about this, although I’d rather have the next Rusty Brown story.
FREDDIE & ME GN COMING OF AGE BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY – Pick of the month! I love Mike’s stuff. See Superior Showcase #1.

1 comment:

runescape accounts for sale said...

It is really good to find your blog!